Sunday, September 19, 2010

SPIRITUALLY INCORRECT


SPIRITUALLY INCORRECT

When Friedrich Nietzsche declared “GOD IS DEAD”
F**K became the most important word in English language

GOD is at one extreme & when one extreme disappears from the mental vision, then the necessary & inneviatable is the other extreme. And that’s what happened instead of GOD, today F**K has become the most important word in English language.

F**K, the magical word, by its sound it can describe pain, pleasure, hate & love.

F**K falls in many grammatical categories,

• VERB-John fucked Mary
• TRANSIST VERB- Mary was fucked by John
• NOUN- Mary is a fine fuck
• OBJECT-Mary is fucking beautiful

As you see, not many words have versatility like the word F**K, besides the sexual meaning-

• INGORANCE-F**k, if I know

• TROUBLE-I guess, I’m F**Ked now

• FRAUD-I got F**Ked at the used car lounge

• AGRUEMENT-F**k You

• DISPLEASURE-What’s the F**K going on here

• DIFFICULTY-I can’t understand the F**King job

• IMCOMPETANCE-He is a F**K off

• SUSPICION-What the F**K are you doing?

• ENJOYMENT-I had a F**King goodtime

• REQUEST-Get the F**K out here

• HOSTILITY-I’m going to, F**King head off here\

• GREETING-How the F**K are you?

• EMPATHY-Who gives a F**K

• INNOVATION-Get a bigger F**King Hammer

• SURPRISE-F**k! You scared the shit out of me

• ANXIETY-Today is really F**Ked

1 comment: